Monday, September 8, 2014

Travel

So I am going on a trip this weekend.  I got is super cheap flight through Frontier Airlines. One of the stipulations though, is a really can't take any luggage with me without spending a lot of extra money. The things I've always told you phone is when they're going on a trip don't take luggage, when you get there just buy what you need. Go to goodwill pick up some clothes go back to the hotel throw them in the dryer for a few minutes with a dryer sheets to make them fresh and clean. It takes nothing to stop at the thrift store. I have never personally done it. But this weekend I'm going to try. I have always over prepared for every trip over packed by incredible amounts. But this time I am literally taking five pairs of socks the pairs of underwear and the clothes I'm wearing for a five day trip.
When I'm done I will drop the clothes back off at Goodwill, get a tax deduction receipt, and head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment