Monday, August 15, 2011

Here is my problem

My problem is that when events of the day are depressing and things in my life are stressful I have no desire to write. I really want to write about how Michelle Bachmann and her gay husband are perfect examples of what is wrong with disillusioned America and it's selfish pathetic pettiness. But that is not really what this blog is about. I want to write about the new bible thumper we hired at work and how that person fucking irritates me. That is not really what this blog is about either. It's supposed to be happy funny funtime carchase blog. Dammit.
I'm should go out for a drive. Get my car and hit a hundred. That usually clears my head. I think people would be suprised how many times I hit a hundred miles per hour in a year. And where I do it may suprise people. It's usually coming down a long onramp onto a freeway. And school zones. And church parking lots. And side streets, zoos, malls, football fields, and velodromes. Come to think of it, I don't think I drive anywhere under a hundred. That would certainly explain the bad gas milage. Hmm...
So anyway, I think I need to get out a little more. I am taking a week vacation and plan to go on some local tours and see some museums. There is always a chance of mayhem at a museum. I wonder if a tour bus cam go a hundred. I'll have to test that theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment