Monday, August 1, 2011

Making money at blogging

So, i decided a while ago to monetize my blog. Which, if you are unfamiliar, means that if people click on the ads I will make a bit of money. So far no one has clicked on an ad. Don't get me wrong, I am not asking anyone to needlessly click on ads. After seeing some of the ads, I wouldn't click on them either. I find it odd that people even bother looking at the stuff on the side of the page anyway. Merely an observation. I am not judging anyone for not ad clicking. I mean I am happy to judge, just not for something like ad clicking.
  The funny thing is, now that i have talked about ads and ad clicking, there will probably be an ad for advertising schools or ad making or making money by monetizing your blog.
  Don't click on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment