Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The end of my life of crime

Ive made a good living in crime. The dream of course is to make enough to retire to some small country that has low taxes and asks no questions. That, as I have come to realize is extremely rare. It's like the music business. There are a lot of one hit wonders, there are a few big artists, but to make money you have to be a producer. To make money in crime, being the one who orchestrates the score s the one who makes the big money. I am not the producer. I am the minor one hit wonder. The one who got to 25'th on the top forty chart once.
Now I am the broke has been. I am the guy livin in the shitty apartment in the bad part of town. I am the guy who sold some information to make rent and a few meals. I am the guy who got sold out for even less. I am the guy bleeding out in the alley behind said shitty apartment building. I'm the dead guy that doesn't make the news. Yeah, I made a good living in crime. Past tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment