Friday, March 9, 2012

I killed a man on Luna just to watch him die

So, as it turns out, if you kill someone on the moon, nothing happens when you get back to Earth. The moon is completely lawless. I know it was a bit of a risk to hit that asshole in the face shield with a rock hammer. I knew there would be a chance he would hit me back, or claw at me and tee my suit. I knew there would be no one left to help if something went wrong. I knew it would be a tough trip back with two let alone solo. The blank look on his face was worth it all. I could see on his quickly bluing face he knew why.
I didn't care. That guy was an asshole and no one will miss him. Now we both have immortality. He is the first murder victim on the moon and I am the first murderer. I have brought the sins of man to the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment