Friday, January 21, 2011

Keep on keepin on

I realize I need to keep writing or this will surely slide to a stop.
This being a dumping ground for my thoughts, it tends to wander into the strange. And the made up. Some is fact and most is fiction.
I still have less views of this page than I have posts. I think that is kinda funny. I know a guy who wrote a book about how there is nothing original in film. No shit, Sherlock. I don't think the book sold well. I kindof hope it didn't. That guy was an ass. Thought it was fun to manipulate people and was incredibly easy to manipulate. A few words of criticism would spiral into a day of self analyzation. Fucking pathetic. I find I am my own worst critic. Sometimes I will build or create something that everyone will love and I will hate it. Othertimes will love something that no one likes. Beauty is in the eye of the beautified. Fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment