Monday, March 7, 2011

Bought a particle accelerator

I bought a particle accelerator today. They had themfor sale at Ax-Man. Author's note: Ax-Man is a local surplus store in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area that is so awesome, if you go there your head will explode! It won't actually explode but you will lose about two hours and come out with an iron lung and some magnets. Google that shit.
So I bought a particle accelerator today. I ha to trench out around the block to bury it so it would be sheilded a bit. Turns out the sewer system around here is gettin old and does not hold up well to trenching. Oh well.
Now that I have it buried I'm not entirely sure what to do with it. I accelerated a few particles and smashed them together. Boring.
I put squirrels into it. Boring. Poop. Boring. Carburator and a baby seat. Boring. Pie and a clown. Boring. Crash test dummies. Boring. The band Crash Test Dummies. (once, there was was this guy who, smashed a band into each other on the way back home from school. When they finally came back, they had smashed parts all over their body.)(that was that Crash Test Dummies song rewritten. Sort of.) Smashing them together was funny. Once. Second time, messy.
If you know anyone looking to buy a particle accelerator, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment