Thursday, April 14, 2011

Big plan for this year

My big plan for this year is to become famous. I've joined Twitter and started writing a blog. I'm doing it under an assumed name because I thought the mystery would help build buzz and propel me into the fame I am seeking. It's not going well so far. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy doing it and I've virtually met some great people, but no one has asked for an autograph yet. Really the reasons for doing it are nothing more than seeing if I could do it. I don't want to ride the coattails of anyone to get there either. I know famous people. I see others do that and am a little weirded out by it.
I think I may have to step this up a notch. I will start with a little more self promotion. Get a little of my art out there. Maybe have a contest like 'I am at location X. The first person to walk in and holler YEEE HAW will get a free dinner and an autograghed picture of me!'. Of course the picture will be of my profile pic. Or maybe a small part of my face and I could do the contest every week for twelve weeks. Every week a different part of my face revealed til my entire picure could be assembled to reveal that I am in fact unrecognizable to everyone.
Hmmmm...I may have to think longer about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment